There are three types of burn
- 1st degree resulting in redness of skin and pain
- 2nd degree where there is redness, pain and blistering
- 3rd degree where all the layers of the skin have been burnt
Seek Medical Help
Things you can do
- Bathe/immerse the burn in cold water for 10-20 minutes or until heat subsides
- Be safe in the sun and avoid prolonged exposure
- Cover the burn area with a sterile dressing
- Do not puncture blisters if present
The Best Homeopathic Medicines for Burns
Homeopathic Burns ointment
Happy Homeopathic Prescribing!
© Sam Adkins 2011
Would you like to include this article in your newsletter or website?
You can as long as you include the following blurb with it:
This article was brought to you by Sam Adkins The Homeopathic Coach who teaches families about healthy living and natural remedies using homeopathic medicine. An internationally renowned expert, her helpful articles are regularly syndicated online. She publishes the ezine Homeopathy @ Home to provide free Homeopathic tips, tools and resources to educate and inspire you to use Homeopathy at home. Get Sam’s BLOG.