Do you carry excess weight and never seem to lose it no matter what you do? Would you like to know why this might be and how you can do things differently?
- Thyroid Hormones (T3 and T4)
What is Ghrelin?
Here are my top 10 healthy weight loss tips:
- Relax: Make sure you have a regular activity that promotes relaxation in your day/week. This may be exercise, meditation, yoga or Tai Chi.
- Exercise 4-5 days a week
- Eat frequent and small meals with a protein source in each one.
- Choose complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbs to keep insulin levels low
- Never ever eat hydrogenated fats
- Avoid saturated fats from animal sources and get your good fats from sources such as avocado and flax seeds.
- Add an Omega 3 supplement into your diet
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day and eliminate all other calorie laden drinks
- Get sufficient sleep to help maintain your Leptin levels
- One day a week have a cheat day and eat some foods containing high carbs and fat to trick your body into raising your Leptin levels again.
Happy Homeopathic healing to you all!
© Sam Adkins 2011
Would you like to include this article in your newsletter or website?
You can as long as you include the following blurb with it:
This article was brought to you by Sam Adkins The Homeopathic Coach who teaches families about healthy living and natural remedies using homeopathic medicine. An internationally renowned expert, her helpful articles are regularly syndicated online. She publishes the ezine Homeopathy @ Home to provide free Homeopathic tips, tools and resources to educate and inspire you to use Homeopathy at home. Get Sam’s BLOG.